Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Blogging syndrome...

Looks like I am hit by a blogging syndrome,my 3rd post in less than 24 hours of launch. Infact its true,I am hooked to this syndrome.Couldn't take a proper nap yesterday,just was wondering what might be my next 'thought' which can fill my 'pot'.

Getting up at 7.00 on vacations is quite a weird thing given my case history suggests me dozing till 9 even during exams :P . Made sure I can attend all the calls within 7.30 but when I came out, there was another call waiting for me! It was an !dea(formerly Spice) call,I wonder why these people still bombard us with so many shitty advertising calls when recession hit world cant afford to pick it up against holding the undies tight around their ever decreasing hip circumference.

Its half passed eight now and guessing what might be the recipe down in my PG to break my fast.I guess its time to leave. As every active blogger,I have started filling Google disks with some stupid random scribbles,Hopefully i wont pen down this new found obsession.

1 comment:

Jabberwocky said...

The more cyberspace u waste, the more technically advanced u are considered..

Not having a blog in the cyberworld is like not having a ration card or an electorate card as a civilian.. No identity :-(