My bio these days seems quite monotonous & prosaic. Finding some good time to doodle back in the cyberspace after a while takes some kilos of magnet to get you pasted to the keys.With my customary "For all those who missed(!) & didn't miss my " pot of thoughts" " I am genuinely glad to inform you that I have eventually found a "KAILASA" to perform my "KAYAKA". The whines, the creaks and all my screeches finally crippled down last August when LSI Logic Inc. came forward to bid me an employment though still I miss my much hyped first job NORTEL very much and seems like I may take ages to get out of the bruises.
So for past 3 fortnights now, I have been busy dealing with the outlooks of my team & extraditing (heavy word;)) them with what they are destined to get from me.I have also leased a den for my hideout @ BTM Layout to sustain.So to all those out there, if you are passing across BTM anytime, just recall and give a call,I will be at your service. You are always cordially invited:)
Meanwhile, Shashi Tharoor's austerity drive tweets gave Twitter a great piece of marketing and made tweeting a phenomena among the juvenile.
Thusly you can follow my tweets at : http://twitter.com/bharatrao2305
So c ya soon. I'll try to come up with something classy in the numbering days, till then "sayonara":)
10 comments:
Drum rolls!! Your're back! Here's hoping that you post more often now! Have a happy time at work and your new hideout.
Haha:) Thanks Aparna. I'll definitely inflate the frequency of the posts.Looking forward to meet you all soon:)
I see a lot of change in the way u write :-) Good going :-)
Thanks dude. That is so nice of you. Looking forward for the influx of blogs from your magical fingers too.I wish that happens soon:)
I was updating my favorites and wondered,if this URL still worked?
And I went YIPPEEE
Its more than good to see you, come back. :)
Sticking to the topic!!!
And, how do u suppose people will call you, passing by BTM?
No wonder you are welcoming people so generously :P on a blank invitation.
@Fabulist
Haha..That is so sweet of you.I wish to extend my stay in the list of your pet URL's:)
And concerning my blank invite to BTM, you are by all odds one among those elites:P who can make a trip to BTM anytime,anyday:P I wish we would foregather someday soon...:)
Yet again generous ...:P
The invite does not have a GPS location for you at BTM is what I meant.
I would look forward for a such a time to arrive (soon). :)
GPS? haha..tech savvy ah..:P Well, that thing i'll let you know once I update my hideout in the "google maps/bhuvan", for now just let me know whenever you are in BTM and i'll pick you up from where ever you are:P ok??:)
And how do I let u know? If i'm already there :P [Wait for a reply on the blog?] Thats ridiculous... LOL
Anyways, Happy Diwali !!!
@Fabulist
Haha, that is quite realistic.Then I guess I have to pass you on my phone no soon:)
And Belated Happy Diwali to you too:)
Post a Comment