Friday, April 17, 2009

CieSta pixelized & captured..



Satish, "Newton" behind the success...




"the making of CieSta" was fun..thats Nagesh,me,chai and Aneesh



The lecs..! they won the match against us..sadly it was fixed..haha:P


Juni's practice time....



Fashion ka jalwa-rehearse..



The typical South-canara Ethnicos...Aneesh,adarsh n I





jubba-pyjama-panche was our uniform...




!! over acting..:P





Samosa & WE..




The phenomenon "MRR" & our class hudgi's...




yours truly...:)






The Quiz team..from left-Santosh,I,chethan,ankita,Kartik,Aparna & ashwini..




Thats Mr Aneesh guru with Hagalkai Juice..! Believe me it took him a day to recover from the kick..!!



The local boyzz...





Thats us.."the Garbage collectors"..!! We were the show stoppers...




The team...



The success story..!!




nam Gumpu...

& thats it..! We will miss CieSta and our Rocking Branch...Hope juni's will rock back again next summer..cheers...



3 comments:

Fabulist said...

That was so so so nice of you :) to have the photos put up on your blog.
Can I take it synonymous for my request only..? :P

Would it be more if asked to give a description of each photo? :)

BHARAT said...

Yes definitely Fabulist,that was put up on demand..:P
Well ya, i have come up with the description too for all the snaps and thank you very much for the support..!

Fabulist said...

Thank you so much...for honoring an anonymous blogger.

I dont see a very fashion showy pic of urs...:P

I'm sure you wont blog for a near short time, cos of ur exams.. and wishes for the same...:)